Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header

10 Funny youtube comments on Aliza shah new song Badnamiyan


 


My Cousin was in coma for the past 10 years. Thanks to this song, after listening to this he woke up and said " band kro isay" Thank you Sahir Ali BagA

My brother was on wheelchair for 10 years but after listening to this song on tv he stood up and turn off the TV

I think Sahir ki banyaan Alizey ne galti se phen li hai🥲
otherwise bs theek hai ,good ho








M Řamiz
Isay acha ma ad dekh lu . i spread positivity by my videos by my content thank you😅😅

IMAGINE the video of this song shot at a village location with beatiful tall trees and lush green grass all around Alizey in a typical village dress and bagga a simple village boy singing with those funky dressed lads!! 😂😍
now go to the first word 🔥 super hit

I Don't know why l am here? After see trend on the twitter.😭😭😭
Junaiz Jutt
People be like : Bagga sab ye kiss line m agy ap
Noor Fatimah
Alizey in black dress n short hair= zehar lag rahi hy bht.

Bagga sahab bara kaam budget le kr video banai alizehshah ko baniyan pehnadi aur welding shop pr shooting krdi wah sir jee wah


Post a Comment

0 Comments